This is the homepage for the official live upstream focused stream sponsored by
LIVE NOTES: https://hackmd.io/wxNOmhZdRNm_hJzZNFKwRg
Weekly antrea live-stream about all thinkgs CNI and Kubernetes...
- the CNI ecosystem
- the Antrea project
- Multi-OS Networking
- and more !
New show instructions/checklist
- login to streamyard to start scheduling the show for 4pm EST , wednesday (ask yash/jay for details)
- login to https://crello.com/user/projects/ and make an antrea-live youtube thumbnail
- pick one pic from here, you can just copy the image of an NFT created by yzaccc@github! https://opensea.io/collection/propelling-lens, no worries, you do not own the NFT if you just copy the image.
- or just use https://github.com/jayunit100/k8sprototypes/raw/master/antrea-LIVE/antrea-LIVE.png) and we can make one later.
- Schedule a show on youtube, copy the link, use the above file as the thumbnail
- for 4PM EST on WEDNESDAY
- add a new directory for the episode like
antrea-LIVE/10-27-2022/README.mdand save the link.
- update the markdown table above with
- the SHORT youtube link
- the title i.e.
Antrea LIVE: Episode 1 (Antrea 1.3.0, FQDN, and K8sNetlook)
- the date
- Tweet! i.e.
HEY ! This WEDNESDAY on @ProjectAntrea Antrea-LIVE, me and @YBhutwala will be runnin AntreaProxy (w/ kube proxy 100% off) + diggin into @VMwareTanzu 's CNI FeatureGates are powered by the underlying @carvel_dev stack! See yall in 2 days https://youtu.be/34K0vTRoXeY at 4pm EST / 1 PM PST !
Want to help?
Join the show, and ask random questions:
- like and subscribe if you enjoy it - this will help us to justify the continued time investment and grow the open antrea community.
- run a show! you don't need to be an expert, just reach out to jayunit100 or yashbhutwala in
- like or subscribe to the youtube videos to spread the news about antrea-LIVE!
- suggest an episode topic by adding an issue on this repository!
Want to run a show?
If you are a guest interested in doing a show:
- ping @jayunit100 or @yashbhutwala or @Xinqi Li on project-antrea slack channel (slack.k8s.io)
- make a PR here adding your show / date info
- We'll schedule the youtube together